Discover creators on TikTok Creator Marketplace
TikTok creators are known to be experts at storytelling. Apart from creating engaging content, they are able to build a genuine connection with their audiences with their relatability.
With over 800k creators on TikTok Creator Marketplace, find out how you can search for your desired creators in your next brand collaboration with ease.
In this article, we share 7 useful tips for your creator search journey. Bonus: Scroll to the end to learn how you can earn US$999 Ad Credits for your next TikTok campaign!
💡 Tip 1: Use the search bar to find creators by keywords.
🤓 Did you know?
💡 Tip 2: Set location filters.
💡 Tip 3: Filter your search by number of creators' followers
We've also made it easy to filter by the number of creators' followers. Are you looking for up-and-coming or creators with smaller or more niche communities? Or do you want to partner with creators that have millions of followers?
Not sure how many followers you should aim for? It ultimately depends on your campaign objectives.
Check out this handy guide.
📖 Expert Tip
💡 Tip 4: Make use of additional filters to refine your search
Want to go beyond a broad creator search?
We offer additional filters so you can get really granular with your search! These include:
- Audience Demographics
- Average Views per Video
- Engagement Rate
You can also narrow your search to Responsive creators (under Badges) to surface creators who typically responds to brand invitations in 48 hours or less.
💡 Tip 5: Shortlist your selected creators
Once you have completed your search, you'll see both Creators and Videos in your results!
Click on the Videos tab to start watching creator videos relevant to your search.
When you see creators you are interested in, you can learn more about them by clicking on their creator profile. This will let you access first-party insights that let you decide if they are the right fit for your brand.
- Average views on their videos
- Number of followers and follower growth rate
- Engagement rate
- Most Recent and Most Popular Videos
- Brands they previously partnered with (if any)
💡 Tip 6: Let creators find YOU with Open Applications
Once you've found creators you are interested in, add your favorites to a Shortlist so you can easily find them later when you're ready to set up your campaign.
You can create multiple shortlists depending on how you want to categorize creators. For example, you can create a list of creators you want to contact immediately for a campaign and another list of creators for future reference. Another idea is to create a list for each seasonal campaign (e.g. Christmas, Back to School, Black Friday).
💡 Tip 7: Let creators find YOU with Open Applications
Are you tired of spending hours searching for the right TikTok creators for your campaign? Look no further than Open Applications – the easy and efficient campaign type on TikTok Creator Marketplace that lets the creators come to you! No more spending time going through pages and pages looking for individual creators.
With Open Application campaigns, you can open up your campaign to TTCM's network of creators so they can proactively apply and pitch YOU their ideas. To ensure that you only get relevant applications, you can use preference filters and screening questions. Learn more about how Open Application works here.
📖 Expert Tip
Ready to begin your search for TikTok creators to collaborate with?
Earn US$999 free ad credits for your next branded content campaign on TikTok Creator Marketplace
With Mega Sales season upon us, leverage this shopping moment to work with TikTok creators to drive brand sales!
We are pleased to share with our TikTok Creator Marketplace MEGASALES999 campaign, where you can earn USD$999 ad credits upon completion of campaigns on TikTok Creator Marketplace.
- MEGASALES999 runs from 1 July 2023 to 30 September 2023
- Clients must use the Advertising Code MEGASALES999 and publish min. 2 creator videos and spend min. US$3,000 on Spark Ads
- Earn US$999 Ad Credits upon successful completion of the campaign!
1. Login to TikTok Creator Marketplace
2. Click on ‘Create Campaign’ [top right corner]
3. Select your Campaign Objectives and Collaboration Type. Click ‘Confirm’ at the bottom right.
4. On the next page, fill in your Campaign Details, Deliverables, and Payment method.
5. Below the ‘Payment’ section, you will notice a section for ‘Advertising code’.
6. Enter the Advertising Code “MEGASALES999” in the red boxed out section marked out below:
7. Click ‘Confirm’, check your campaign details on the next page, and press ‘Publish’ to start running your campaign with creators.