Ramadan is just around the corner! When it comes to seasonal moments such as Ramadan 2023, TikTok is the go-to platform for users to find inspiration and motivation to purchase. Did you know, TikTok users are 1.6x more likely than non-TikTok users to shop more this Ramadan vs 2022*?
What makes TikTok distinct is how users gather as communities around shared passions and interests – be it food, entertainment, beauty or shopping . During Ramadan 2023, these communities become more active by watching and engaging with TikTok creators that capture their interest.
So how can brands better engage with communities on TikTok this Ramadan 2023? One way is to work with TikTok creators to create branded content, leveraging Ramadan insights to unlock your campaign's potential.
1. Cook up a storm with TikTok creators
It's not surprising that cooking is one of the most popular Ramadan moments on TikTok, with users searching for inspiration when it comes to Ramadan marketing ideas, Ramadan recipes, or Suhoor & breaking fast menu ideas.
According to TikTok Ramadan insights, 86% of TikTok users are interested in seeing F&B related content on TikTok during Lebaran (ID) & Hari Raya (MY)**!
This is a great chance for food and cooking-related businesses to embed this moment into your campaign.
2. Ramadan Shopping with TikTok creators
According to TikTok Ramadan insights, 67% of TikTok users shop more during Ramadan**!
Users tend to look for TikTok creators for makeup ideas with GRWM (Get Ready With Me) being popular content. They also look out for shopping hauls, product reviews or demonstrations. Some of the top shopping categories are Fashion & Accessories, Food & Beverage, Beauty & Personal Care.
This is the perfect opportunity to work with creators this Ramadan on TikTok Creator Marketplace, to showcase your product in an inspiring and authentic manner.
3. Hop on the latest trends with TikTok creators
Whether it's catchy dance trends or funny vlogs, entertainment on TikTok is no longer owned by actors or famous celebrities.
In fact, 3 in 4 users use Tiktok during Ramadan to find entertainment and inspirations*.
TikTok audiences love watching authentic content that spreads the joyful spirit and diverse vibes of Ramadan. If you are looking to work with TikTok creators to create entertaining content during Ramadan 2023, consider tapping into creators who are experienced in doing casual vlogs or tuned into the latest trends!
Loved these Ramadan insights and can't wait to start your Ramadan-led campaign?
Here is a gift from us to you: Use the Advertising Code ‘CELEBRATE777’ when running your holiday creator campaign on TikTok Creator Marketplace and earn USD$777 worth of ad credits in your TikTok Ads Manager account!
1. Login to TikTok Creator Marketplace
2. Click on ‘Create Campaign’ [top right corner]
3. Select your Campaign Objectives and Collaboration Type. Click ‘Confirm’ at the bottom right.
4. On the next page, add the Selected Creators from your shortlist that you want to invite for campaign collaboration. Fill in your Campaign Details, Deliverables, and Payment method.
5. Below the ‘Payment’ section, you will notice a section for ‘Advertising code’.
6. Enter the Advertiser code “CELEBRATE777” in the red boxed out section marked out below:
7. Click ‘Confirm’, check your campaign details on the next page, and press ‘Publish’ to start running your campaign with creators.
Earn US$777 in ad credits, run your campaign on TikTok Creator Marketplace now!
*Source: TikTok commissioned study conducted by Toluna on behaviours during
Ramadan among n=432 TikTok users and non-users in MY, Sep 2022; and among n=596 TikTok users and non-users in ID, Sep 2022
**Source: TikTok commissioned study conducted by Toluna on behaviours during Ramadan among n=596 TikTok users and non-users in ID, Sep 2022