Verify your business in 3 easy steps (North America)
Collaborating with creators can drive business results! Discover creators and launch your own creator-led campaign to build your brand, all in one platform.
A step-by-step guide to verifying your business and getting started on TikTok Creator Marketplace
Step 1: #Log in
Log in to your TikTok Creator Marketplace account.
Step 2: #Submit
Submit your business details under Qualification.
Step 3: #Upload
Upload your business verification documents and click Submit.
What business verification documents do I need to submit?
Depending on the country where your business is registered, you can upload any of the following documents.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Federal Taxpayers Identification Number (FTIN)
- Business license
- IRS SS-4 EIN Assignment Letter
- W9 Form
- Corporate Number
- Registry ID
6 tips to pass business verification
To ensure that your business verification gets approved, be sure to follow these 6 tips.
- The business verification ID number should match the number in your document.
- The business phone number you provide should match the number in your document.
- Upload the document type required for your country (see above).
- The business name you provide should match the business name in your document.
- The name of the legal representative you provide should match the name in your document,
- Upload as many relevant documents as allowed.