While branded content has taken on many forms over the years, there is a rising trend in brands and agencies looking to do branded content with TikTok creators.
It's no secret why, especially for brands who want to build and tell their story in a seamless, authentic fashion.
The power of storytelling, through TikTok creators, allows them to build a genuine and natural connection with their audiences. In fact, 71% of users say that a creator's relatability motivates engagement. *
Which begets the question – how can brands leverage TikTok creators to run their branded content campaigns?
Create branded content with TikTok creators on TikTok Creator Marketplace
Hear from @itsjustinesy: Why using TikTok Creator Marketplace is fast and easy for branded content collaborations
Having joined TikTok Creator Marketplace since 2021, Justine used the marketplace platform to expand her reach and build connections with many new brands.
One of the best features about TikTok Creator Marketplace for her is the creator portfolio feature, where brands can easily see creators’ TikTok videos’ performance, sample videos, and reach. Apart from that, the convenience of having everything managed on TikTok Creator Marketplace, from negotiations of brief to payment, is also another feature she appreciates!
3 reasons to do branded content with TikTok creators, via TikTok Creator Marketplace
1. Wide selection of experienced creators, with diverse specialties
2. Sourcing the right creators with multiple filters
Beyond being able to filter for content creators via the filters as mentioned earlier, brands can also access creators' performance insights and profile.
Their profile will include:
Average views on their videos
Number of followers and follower growth rate
Most Recent and Most Popular Videos
Brands they previously partnered with (if any)
3. Access first-party reporting on campaign performance
Brands can assess the performance of their campaign in real time, via the Campaign Reporting dashboard. There are three main tabs available to browse: Overview, Engagement and Audience, where you will be able to view performance metrics such as views, engagement rate, audience break-down and more. Easily measure the success of your campaign and devise strategies best catered to your brand accordingly.
Visit here for detailed guide
Earn US$999 free ad credits for your next branded content campaign on TikTok Creator Marketplace
With summer fast approaching, it also signals a myriad of opportunities for you to drive brand sales on TikTok!
We are pleased to share with you our Mega Sales campaign where you can earn USD$999 ad credits upon completion of campaigns on TikTok Creator Marketplace.
- Available from 1 July onwards
- Entitled to USD$999 ad credits, with a minimum spend of USD$3,000 Spark Ads spend on the creator videos
1. Login to TikTok Creator Marketplace
2. Click on ‘Create Campaign’ [top right corner]
3. Select your Campaign Objectives and Collaboration Type. Click ‘Confirm’ at the bottom right.
4. On the next page, add the Selected Creators from your shortlist that you want to invite for campaign collaboration. Fill in your Campaign Details, Deliverables, and Payment method.
5. Below the ‘Payment’ section, you will notice a section for ‘Advertising code’.
6. Enter the Advertiser code “MEGASALES999” in the red boxed out section marked out below:
7. Click ‘Confirm’, check your campaign details on the next page, and press ‘Publish’ to start running your campaign with creators.
Earn up to USD$999 in ad credits, run your campaign on TikTok Creator Marketplace now!
*Source: TikTok Marketing Science Global Creators Like Me Study, 2021, conducted by Hotspex